segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011

Maureen O’Hara e John Wayne

Maureen O’Hara e John Wayne, em Depois do Vendaval
(The Quiet Man
(1952), de John Ford
A sequência do beijo mais espetacular do cinema (Vídeo)
Maureen O'Hara Kiss 1
Maureen O'Hara Kiss 2 Maureen O'Hara Kiss 4
Maureen O'Hara Kiss Tapa
… e o diálogo após a bofetada:

Mary Kate "It's a bold one you are! Who gave you leave to be kissin' me?
Sean
"So you can talk!
Mary Kate
"Yes I can, I will and I do! And it's more than talk you'll be gettin' if you step a step closer to me!
Sean
"Don't worry - you've got a wallop!
Mary Kate
"You'll get over it, I'm thinkin'
Sean
"Well, some things a man doesn't get over so easy.
Mary Kate
"Like what, supposin'?
Sean
"Like the sight of a girl coming through the fields with the sun on her hair... kneeling in church with a face like a saint...
Mary Kate
"Saint indeed!
Sean
"...and now coming to a man's house to clean it for him.
Mary Kate
"But... that was just my way of bein' a good Christian act …
... e o segundo beijo sob o vendaval no cemitério (Vídeo)
Maureen O'Hara Kiss in the Rain1 Maureen O'Hara Kiss in the Rain
***

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Como Anônimo, você pode escrever seu nome após o comentário, seu email, etc.