segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011

Lauren Bacall e Humphrey Bogart

Lauren Bacall e Humphrey Bogart, em Uma Aventura na Martinica (To Have or not to Have (1944)), de Howard Hawks.
bacall_bogart no colo bacall_bogartBest Ela senta no colo de Bogart e o beija:
Steve (smiling) "What was that for?"
Slim
"Been wondering whether I’d like it”
Steve "What’s the decision?”
Slim
"I don’t know yet..." At which point she goes for another kiss and he kisses her back. Finally she stands, gives him a sidelong glance.
Slim
"It’s even better when you help"
Ao se retirar, Slim procuncia o que é tido como “the best lines of Lauren Bacall (final do diálogo):
Slim “This belongs to me and so do my lips. I don't see any difference”
Steve
“Well, I do”
Slim
“Okay. You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. (She opens his door and pauses.) You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together - and blow”
***

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Como Anônimo, você pode escrever seu nome após o comentário, seu email, etc.